You can dream about success or you can work for it
It demands dedication and passion for excellence
At Italtile, we believe in
The opportunity for
entrepreneurs to join
a team as passionate
as they are.
To have access to the
tools and resources they
need for excellence.
To create a business
they can be proud of.
And a future built
on doing what they love.
Most of all, we believe
that everyone deserves
the opportunity to
have a beautiful home.
And it's our job to
make that opportunity
We want to work with people who love this business as much as we do. We believe that every South African deserves a beautiful home. It’s this belief that drives everything we do.
Over the years, we have built an enviable reputation and a loyal customer base and this is due, in no small part, to the franchisees we partner with. Our ability to innovate and respond quickly to evolving consumer demand helps build our reputation.
Needless to say, we are very selective when choosing our franchisee partners. As a guide, we have put together a list of what we look for in our partners.
- We require a day-to-day commitment and hands-on approach from the Franchisee - it is thus a prerequisite that every franchise is run by an owner / manager.
- A proven entrepreneurial track record and an ability to maximise the market potential of the business is ideal.
- We are a retail business that requires long hours, an exemplary service ethic and leaders that can motivate and inspire staff. This is mandatory for our franchisees.
- Italtile is an innovative, proactive and passionate business that is always looking for new and better ways to get something done.
- Franchisees are required to uphold the values of the Italtile Group. They must understand the need to adhere to the operating standards of the brand and share in the value that participation is rewarded and decision making at all levels of an organisation enhances its profitability.
- Financial information will be provided on request.
- Full time, hands-on, in store training for 6-12 months is mandatory.
- We believe in partnerships that are based on respect and the desire for mutual success.
Being an entrepreneur isn't easy. Unless you have the right partner giving the best support. De Waal Gericke
For CTM franchisee enquiries please e-mail us your name,
contact details and territorial areas of interest to
Please note that in as much as we endeavour to reply to all enquiries, should you not receive a response from us, it is because we do not currently offer franchise opportunities in your areas of choice. Your details will however be logged onto our database.